Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So, we didn't post on Sunday. I feel some potential sad feelings coming my way, but we won't let them reach us. I'll just have to make a really quick, boring post right now to make up for it. Easter Sunday was a pretty good day. I got to go to church and had a good time playing the piano for our ward choir. Sacrament meeting was really good. The talks were great and we sang some fun hymns. So for our family, the "Easter bunny" came on conference weekend so we could have some yummy snackage. So he didn't come on Easter Sunday. We ended up not eating ANY chocolate at all on Easter. We were going to make some brownies, but we thought it was a fun idea to go without chocolate (and we were right!). It was a party! On Monday for Family Home Evening, we did our annual egg roll at the park. Mom and Marcie boiled and decorated some eggs for us, then Erik, Stacy, and Jack joined our fun as we rolled the boiled eggs down the hill. We weren't as aggressive this year, and withheld our urges to chuck nasty egg guts at each other. I was slightly dissapointed, but Erik and Scott did throw a few at each other. Overall it was a very fun time and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year.
So I was doing the dishes after dinner tonight, and I almost lost my CTR ring in the dishwater. I was washing the spaghetti pot, and my ring just slipped off! I found it eventually, but I thought I had lost it forever.
I got my group picture from MORP yesterday. It is pretty fun, although Leighton(my date) is incapable of smiling in pictures. I think maybe he is secretly afraid of camera's. Maybe as a child he had a very bad experience involving a camera and it scarred him for life. Who knows.
So yesterday I was being a good little child and took my practice test for the math placement test for college. It was pretty easy, but I guess I missed a few that I thought I knew. But it was just the practice, so I'm good. I just need to review all the easy math so I can remember how to do it.
It was ultra windy today and I made the mistake of wearing my hair down. I was doing ok, coping with the wind until I had to walk across the field to drivers ed. Yes, I am taking drivers ed as a senior, and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. Anyway, my hair flipped out (literally) and went ALL over the place. Directly after I got home from school, the hair was up in a ponytail and I was saved.
Well, I guess that's about all for now. I know this one was boring, but maybe next time I'll put up some pictures. Toodles!

~Rhonda~

2 comments:

Marie said...

Rhonda taking practice test = proud Marie. So proud!

Guthrie's said...

I had all the pictures in my head that you should have put on here as I was reading. It brought back happy Easter memories. Good Post Rhonda!