Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmasy Things

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm catching up on Christmas things. Here we go!
So I went to Winter Formal with my friend Nolan Johnson and I had a BLAST!! It was so much fun!
My amazing sister- in- law Marie did my hair! I loved it!! She is so wonderful!
Thanks again Marie.

This is our Christmas tree, to get us in the mood for the season. Anna and Marcie decorated it this year, and it turned out looking fantastic!

We had our family party with the marrieds the Monday before Christmas. It was so much fun!
We acted out the Nativity with baby Julie in place of baby Jesus. I really don't know how it turned out, because I was in the other room playing the piano. It sounded like it went well.
This is Linda, me, Grandpa Huber, and Anna at G&G Hubers house. We ate dinner over there and had family home evening for my moms birthday. It was lots of fun!

This is my wunnerful daddy! He took work off for a few weeks so he could be home with the family for Christmas break. He is so fun to play around with! He is such a funny fellow!


I hope you all had a most fantastic Christmas, and that the New Year will be just as enjoyable!
Don't eat too many delicious sweets!

~Rhonda~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for christmas, looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Frhonda you are to cute and i just love reading about your family adventures. I just love your Family!