I think that Rhonda doesn't remember that she was going to post about Thanksgiving! We'll forgive her, it's hard to be a teenager! I'll just update you on our lives!
~Rhonda is currently at (or maybe coming home from it is 11:56) the Christmas formal dance. I'll let her tell you about that later if she remembers.
~Finals are here and I'm so glad to be done with the semester! It has been a long one! I think I'm going to fail my Spanish final because "I only have the knowledge of a first grader" (direct quote from our teacher) and I can't answer questions orally off the top of my head! I can't even spell words in English off the top of my head how do you expect me to answer questions in another language?!?!? Oh well, I'll still get a "B" in the class.
~The Brasilians are here! I trained 2 of them this week. They are nice girls and I have lots of fun talking to them! They speak English pretty well, and we have fun trying to translate what each other says when we don't understand.
~We have both decided that we don't understand boys, and that boys are trouble! Boys are okay in moderation, but please let's keep them at a distance. Oh yeah, and none of this mushy stuff! Boys only give you a headache and make you cry! The end!
~I have been dubbed "The blond girl that bosses everyone around" at work. It's okay with me, I find it quite funny, but everyone better remember it, or else!
~Rhonda just came home from the dance and looks very beautiful!
P.S. I got home before 12! Mua ha ha! (That was Rhonda invading!)
~I finally finished Christmas shopping. Scott is a hard person to shop for! I'll be glad when I can just donate money to his mission fund for his Christmas present!
~The little girls are done Christmas shopping (thanks to me). It was fun to roam the stores with them trying to figure out what we could get everyone that was under $2.00.
~We both got a lovely bonus from work (wait that's supposed to be a secret). We heart OSP at Christmas Bonus time, but only for the bonus, not for the customer increase!
~Rhonda's been Christmas carolling over the phone to people for choir, and been going to a lot of "gigs" for choir. She's hardly ever home!
~Oh, we both went and saw Twilight last night. It was supposed to be a Linda/Rhonda party, but ended up being a Linda/Rhonda/Scott/Anna/Rachel party. So much for alone time, oh well, we had a blast!
I think that's it, my brain is not functioning anymore! It's time to go to bed! Good night! or Good morning, or Good Afternoon!
Let me hear an AMEN for what Linda said about boys! I also agree with what she said about going to sleep now! Amen! (That was Rhonda again)
5 comments:
I need to add an "awakening" thought. Linda, good luck on your oral final, it is really pretty easy. You just remember all the little sayings you learned in class and he will give you a scenario with another class member and you ask them questions and answer questions. That is what they did in my spanish class. Rhonda, where is the picture with your date?! He didn't even come pick you up, lame. But, your hair and dress are beautiful! Hope you had fun and didn't get too big of a headache from all the boyish interactions at the dance. Hope you all slept well.
Note to Linda: Boys are nice. Make friends with them. Find some that are worth your while and don't give you a headache. Let them into your world. Don't be one of "those" girls.
I agree about the boys thing. Definitely. (No nothing has happened with Stephen yet. I'm so confused.) But yeah I don't get boys. I don't get why sometimes Stephen loves to be around me and sometimes he's too "busy" to even let me hug him. I don't get why I can say one simple thing and Travis Birch gets so mad!!! I've been irritating him a lot lately what the heck!? (This is not to be mentioned to him) And Jorge! He tells me lots of things that he tells Travis too but when we're all three together and he knows I know what he's talking about he says to travis "Dude I don't want to talk about it, shut up." Like I don't know.
Also what the heck I think everybody got a bonus but me. I was kind of mad that I didn't get one...I've worked there for so freaking long and I'm a good worker...they give me more hours than a lot of other people...everyone loves me (wow I sound cocky..not how I'm meaning it!) I don't get it!!!! Every time I think about it I get so MAD!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to know the story that brought on the whole "boys" comment...
I don't like very many boys either. In fact, I can only think of six that I interact with often that I like. However, some girls, as I found out on December 13, aren't all they're cracked up to be either. Dinkin flicka, I guess.
Post a Comment