Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An amendment

Dear Blog Readers,
Due to some recent feelings to our past post we feel it necessary to make an amendment. We would like all bloggers to know that we do not hate boys, we actually really like them most of the time. There are times when we feel that boys are the scum of the earth, but no fear, we get over that fairly soon. The last post was just to let off some steam from the previous week. That post does, however, apply to all male species who are not returned missionaries and are not temple worthy. I guess maybe I should have specified that in our previous post.
So, Rhonda's friends take note, you must be a returned missionary and worthy to enter the temple in order for her to even consider you. If you do not plan on going on a mission (which I don't think any of you are) she will never consider you and you will give her a headache and make her cry! (Rhonda believes this statement to be very harsh, but also very true. P.S. We can still be good friends! I'm all good with that.)
So, Linda's friends if you know of any eligible, nice, returned missionary boys who can take me to the temple right now if I wanted, let me know. I don't hate boys, and I'm not one of "those girls".

Sincerely Yours,
Linda the blunt!
(added note by me...Rhonda)

4 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Lol! you two are soo funny!!! I just got on to wish you, Linda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a very good day, although if you are anything like me, it is just one more year, one more day, to getting older and nothing too great, lol. Hopefully it is still good, though, no matter what!!!

and I am glad you do not hate boys anymore.

JaimieA said...

Hmmm... let me think of some RMs I know...jk...

Guthrie's said...

Here is a major Awakening thought maybe you should put a new filled with pictures post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv,
Marce

Unknown said...

Yea there is a chance that I'm not hated! Yea, I try to be good Rhonda I really do! haha, merry christmas!

Marc