So I'm finally posting about Homecoming week! Caution, everything is mixed up!
So I went to the Homecoming dance with Bryce Clifford. He was a really fun date and is just an all around good guy. He is super tall and I only come up to about the bottom of his ear, but he still likes me just the same!
This is me "inflicting" Bryce with a flower. If you haven't read my mom's blog about Homecoming yet, I would highly suggest it.
We both got our flowers from Sis. Jones so they matched perfectly! Thanks Sis. Jones! They were so beautiful! They had these little "happy flowers" in them. Bryce liked them so much that he took a picture of one on his cell phone! What a goof!
This is a picture of Marcie, my dad, and I before the dance.
And here is my sweet mother! Don't we compliment each other well? I just have to make sure you all notice our choices of shirt color. Purple and gold!! Mesa High all the way!
Ok, this is me and Leighton Carroll during the Homecoming parade. We had been working on the choir float everyday after school the whole week and we were so tired! The night before this I was at his house at 11 pm. We had started working right after school and had worked until about 6:30 when he went to Light practice. Then after that, at about 9:30 he came and got me and we worked on the float till 11. Pretty much it was a party! We were dead tired! P.S. The umbrella is because it was sunny, not because it was raining.
These are the fun people that stood on the float. Kinsey Peotter, Brandon Randall, Calli Anderson, and Marc Johnson all sang songs during the parade. Other people who participated were Michael Thurber, Jarin Stapley, Elizabeth Hermosio, Afton Crum, Brad Bishop, Kayla Valinski, and Nathan Dandridge. Thanks everyone for helping out! Do you see the beautiful paint job that we did on the poster? Leighton's little sister Catherine helped us paint. She did a wonderful job! After the parade was over, we went to the Carnival and sold doughnuts and icecream cones. After the carnival, everyone went to the game and me and Leighton helped a few student council people clean up. After that we went back to Leightons house and watched "Sleeping Beauty". I was so tired that I was falling asleep during the part when the fairies were putting the dust on everyone to make them go to sleep, and they are playing that sleeping song. I felt bad. It was like the magic was coming out through the screen! I'm glad Leighton wasn't watching me too closely, otherwise he would have seen me dozing!
Overall, it was a super fun week! I had a blast hanging out with friends and partying with everyone! I'm glad I have friends that can have fun, even while working. Thanks for all the good memories!
~Rhondi~
for Lisa ~Frhonda~
4 comments:
Great pics. looks like a fun time. love Alan PS don't take any wooden nickels
Yay! I appreciate the Frhonda at the end for me! :D
You look so lovely in your homecoming outfit! It is so happy and springy and strawberry-banana-y. Also I QUITE enjoyed the part about the magic from the fairy ladies going through the screen to you!!! That was hilarious!!! Haha :]
Do you know Marc Johnson's family? I think I might sort of know him. I took flute lessons from a Sister Johnson who had a son that age named Marc who went to Mesa.
You look super cute! I think everyone that reads this post knows you had the umbrella for sun protection not for the rain you silly willy.
woo hoo i found you on blogspot.
Post a Comment