Monday, November 17, 2008

We Need Your Help!

So, we are getting ready to change the pictures in our bedroom. We are tired of looking at all the old ones! There is a problem, we don't know what pictures to put into our frames. We have a grand total of 8 spots that will be gladly accepting new pictures. Where's where we need your help. We are calling all blog readers, yes that includes our blog stalkers (don't worry it's nothing to be ashamed of) to select your top five most favoritest pictures of us. Then, leave us a comment rating your picks in order (the first one being the most favoritest in the whole entire world!) Your pick could end up on our wall!
#1

#2 (I do believe we have a better one of this, I just put up the wrong one)

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13
#14

We appreciate all who took the time to submit your opinion. They will all be taken into consideration! Thank you!
PS-Some people say we are too lovey-dovey on our blog and that some people might get the wrong idea about the two of us. To set the record straight to all blog stalkers who have absolutely no clue who we are (and if that were the case, why would you be stalking us?) we are sisters. That's it, when we discuss our love for each other it is sisterly love, we are just a little abnormal and love each other more than other sisters do I guess. We also get along very well and hardly ever fight. I hope that clears up the record for all who were wondering.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Um, there are no pictures of me in that line up. Therefore, I am unable to vote. What room is complete without my picture in it?

Anonymous said...

here is my vote 12,11,9,1,6,10. I know my vote is the only one you need so don't think any longer.

Lisa said...

OkaAaakAAAAYyyy

Well I picked my favorite 8!!
10, 5, 6, 11, 4, 12, 1, and 14! In that order. (Except I can't decide if I like 10 or 5 better). I LOVE the first two!!!!

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

You should fill seven of the frames with #13. Then fill the last frame with a picture of the best looking couple at Mesa High's Homecoming this year.

Brandon Randall said...

Yay for a random vote on Rhonda and her sister's pictures! Anyways...I vote yes on Propositions (my dorky code for picture) 1, 2, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 14. That is all. :)

Brandon Randall said...

Wow, I just read my comment, and it sounded kind of mean/dorky to call Rhonda's sister...well, Rhonda's sister. Rhonda's sister, I know your name is Linda, I just don't know you at all. I wasn't trying to be mean or ignore you, I promise!!! :)

JaimieA said...

I think the numbers I liked were1,5,6,10,12

Alan said...

Time for a new post?