Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Breakup

......and then I heard the words, "I'm sorry Rhonda, but I think we'll have to break up."
Did I cry?
No.
But I did frown. And so did she...because I taught her how.

Thanks for all the fun times we have had together in the band....


.....for late night chats and lots of laughs.....


(your face in the picture below kills me every time!!!)

 

......for loving me when I used to be sassy (because we all know that is way in the past. Duh.)....

....for being my long hair buddy.....and trying to donate it...(oh man!)...

.....for laughing at my jokes even when they're probably not that funny...maybe...
(Hahahahahahaha!!!!!)

.......for being the best example of a strong and righteous leader....

....and for being my best friend.
I sure do love you Linda. You are so beautiful and kind. Sometimes I miss you like crazy and wish I could stay up late and talk to you in the dark from our safe, comfortable beds just like we used to. We've been through a lot together, and I'm grateful that you have always been there to help me survive it all. 

As for the breaking up...I'm not a fan.
If you don't break up with me I will be very happy. Like very VERY happy.
Kinda like this.
Except maybe more.
The end.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Awesome! I love Linda, too. Oh, and Rhonda. :)