Monday, February 4, 2013

Love. Love. Love.

They say that love is blind. 
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean... but I thought the phrase went well with this picture.

 Can you believe I'm getting married in 3 days? 
That's right, friends! I'm getting MARRIED!!!!!

Thank you to the friends who set us up and played such major roles in getting us together.
You know who you are... you sneaky, sneaky guys.

Thank you to Austin for dealing with me and all my craziness. :)
You're the best in the world and I love you halfway to the center of the sun......
 
.......and back.




 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You're getting married!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!

Guthrie's said...

I'm glad you two got married - blind or seeing clearly it is a great thing!

Unknown said...

AAAAHHHHH!!! I'm SSOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Congrats congrats you beautiful girl! You two look so cute together!