Monday, November 12, 2012

People I love!

Once upon a time in the not too recent past we had a wedding in our family, and while I should probably post a picture of the happy couple I don't have any. So, I'll post my favorite picture of the day!
  

I have the most wonderful sisters ever! I really love this picture, I look at it very time I look at pictures on my camera. It will probably end up on my bedroom wall one of these days. Love them!

2 comments:

mama bear said...

You know what? I love all of these girls too! Each one is unique and special and beautiful! Love my Guthrie girls!

Cluff Family said...

That is an awesome sister picture! We have one very similar to it that was taken at a recent wedding of ours. There are even 5 sisters in it. Sadly, these girls were not blessed with an amazing Mother that is capable of sewing them darling, matching outfits.