As we all know this happened:
I completely rearranged and cleaned everything, getting rid of junk, and relocating one bed.
After moving my bed and seeing this
it was decided that something needed to change. So, off to Target I went, and came home with this
After much slaving I had an empty corner!
It was heaven!
Slowly though, my room has become the "Room of Requirement"
Which is actually fine with me as long as the "requirements" move out occasionally.
PS- We're remodeling the bathroom. Which is way exciting!!! and also explains the above mess. Maybe, if you're really lucky, you'll get to see pictures of it sometime.
3 comments:
You are so cute!! The room looks great! I'm glad I could contribute to such a cause. :)
~Rhonda~
Yeah I want to see all the pictures of the bathroom when it is done!
We are also remodeling a bathroom and it is not pretty! Our room of requirement has become the downstairs living room and boy, are our guests in for a surprise when they come over. Not only do we NOT have a bathroom for them to use, but all of the food from our pantry is front and center and so the children no longer ask me "What's to eat" because it is very apparent. :) Your room looks wonderful, minus all of the "extra stuff". Congratulations on your new space and your future bathroom.
Post a Comment