Friday, May 25, 2012

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!

After 25 years of faithful service and devotion, the Guthrie family is resigning from enrollment in our local elementary school. Marcie is the last kid to graduate from 6th grade! I keep having this feeling like the school should close now or something. After surviving all NINE of us, they deserve a break.....a loooooooong break.

 Congratulations to Marcie! My designated friend and favorite youngest sister :)

 On a side note, Rachel had her baby :) He is the most darling little newborn in town!
It's ok if you're jealous.
~Rhonda~

4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

WHAT NO COMMENTS?!!!!!! This is pretty amazing stuff! Congratulations Marcie and ALL the other Guthrie kids for graduating from KELLER School! Congratulations to all the Keller School Staff for hanging in there. "Sue in the office" is retiring since there will be no more Guthrie children to keep track of.

AND WHAT A CUTE BABY!!!! I would have to say he is a complete miracle. Rachel is totally AMAZING by the way. She looked totally beautiful even right after birth - just like she had been on a quiet stroll on a cool day in the park. We are so happy for the Omerza Family!

Anonymous said...

Wow the school should close or you guys should get a plaque or something. Marcie look so grown up. And Oh my goodness I am very envious of the baby what a cutie!!!

mama bear said...

Yay for Marcie and all the Guthries! And a huge congrats and shout-out to Rachel! She's always been amazing!

Lisa said...

New babies are the best!! What is said baby's name? Congrats to Rachel, and to you for passing stats! I think it's the second most failed class at BYU haha. And I love all of the pictures with you and your man in the previous posts! Love you both!