Dearest blog reading friends,
I have some great news for you. After a very long time of being absent from the blog (which we will no longer discuss after this moment) I am back! Because so much has happened and I couldn't possibly go back and give all the tiny little details about every little moment...I will give you the quickie NEWSFLASH version. (And if you do want the details, just call me.)
1-School is officially over!! *Insert huge sigh of relief* I'm looking forward to hangin' around (hey, a pun...) and spending lots of time with my girl Marcie! P.S. I passed Statistics. Seriously a miracle.
2-I've made some really fantastic friends over the past little while. They make life so fun!
3-I'm becoming a slob. I wear a tie-dye t-shirt at least twice a week. And that's not even counting pj's! You think I'm kidding? Scan through the pictures on this blog. Yup...I'm no liar.4-Ice cream is again becoming a staple of life for me. It's not a good thing. Please stop me.
5-I'm becoming a little frivolous. I keep having sudden urges to buy unnecessary things: dresses, shoes, ice cream.... Very uncharacteristic.
6-I am still a super hero. That's right! I RECYCLE! How did you celebrate Earth Day? Pleeeease tell me you hugged a tree. Did I? You better believe it.
7-Brad graduated from ASU! What an amazing fellow! I feel like I should say something profound about what a spectacular chap he is...but just look at that face...it says it all!
8-And yes...I'm dating a boy. :)
~Rhonda~

4 comments:
:) This was a Happy post! Keep them coming! :)
So glad you're having a happy life right now!
Yay! :)
Who is Marice? :)
Post a Comment