Monday, July 9, 2012

When life gives you lemons....

....please don't put them in my water cup. For reals, who likes that? Gross.
 Since that comment has absolutely nothing to do with this post, we'll move on.
Right now.

As I was viewing past blog posts, I noticed that alot of them are organized as lists. Apparently that's how my mind is categorized. Let's view a small section called "Happy Summer Days!"

1- Scott and my dear friend Jenny are ENGAGED!!!! Say what?! I'm so happy for them and WAY excited to have Jenny added to the ranks of my incredible sisterS-in-law/sister-in-lawS (whichever you prefer).


 2-We went to the Sea Life Aquarium for a day of fun. It was totally rad! Not gonna lie, I had very low expectations for this place, but it was awesome. In the picture below we are walking through what I lovingly refer to as the "tube of terror". The walls, ceiling, and even floor are see through glass with all kinds of fishies swimming behind it. I'm the kind of person who can't walk over drains or those metal things on the street because I just know I'll fall in and die. The glass floor was hard for me.


3- We also got to go to the Music Instrument Museum. So amazing! Best three and a half hours I've ever spent at a museum!
 We traveled the world!
 4- We saw the movie "Brave". Not the best ever, but there were a few funny moments and the company was fabulous! :)
 5- Three words. Tie-dye, Austin, matchy

 6- I went with Austin and his fam to their cabin for a few days. Oh happy day!


If you want a good laugh, call these kids. I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time!
  Walks in the pines...
...long chats during parades...
 ...acrobatic swinging...
 ...glowsticks...
 ...and fireworks all contribute to some of the best moments of the summer.
Life is good.
So you can keep your lemons.
~Rhonda~

1 comment:

Guthrie's said...

So Rhonda would you prefer peaches, pears or watermellon? Ha! Ha!
Ya, life is SWEET!