And this one:
Nope, it's not that:
- I'm wearing contacts
- My hair is fixed
- or I have a slightly better smile
It's that my mole is gone!!
I was super brave and called the dermatologist and he did a thorough inspection of all my moles and decided that this one could come off. It was kinda weird and super fast! It's really odd to have someone put a needle in your neck to numb it, and then just yak away while they cut and burn your neck. I was shocked when he was finished that is was so quick!
I had two other doctors appointments that day (since I had to ask work off I was going to make the most of it!) I found out that I'm no longer anemic, HOORAY!!! So now I can take iron every 3 days instead of every day! It's just hard to keep track of the 3 days!
And just for Lisa Boatman
Seven Random things about me (hopefully Rhonda does it later):
Seven Random things about me (hopefully Rhonda does it later):
- I absolutely hate milk! Yes, I'll put it on my cereal and drink it with brownies, but I will not willingly drink a glass of milk like some other people in my house.
- I love umbrellas! I actually have an umbrella collection, and every time it rains I take a different one out so that they all have an equal opportunity to get rained on. My favorite one has a Scottie Dog as it's handle.
- I sleep on top of my blanket every night, and when I get cold I pull the edges up around me to be warm instead of just getting under it.
- I love family history, and I wish that there was temple work I could do for my family! Since there's not I'm doing family history for living relatives. I'm currently scanning all of my great aunt's pictures so that we (my mother and I) have pictures of my grandma growing up so that we can make a book about her. Then I think I want to make a book about my great aunt when we're done since she has no children to do it for her. It would be awesome!
- I love my feet! I say my feet are the best feature I have. I love to paint my toenails, but not my fingernails. Touching other people's feet doesn't bother me either. I've painted my sisters toes many times, and even my sister-in-laws.
- I dread every time my phone rings. I try to have my phone somewhere where I'm not so I can honestly say I didn't hear it and not feel guilty for not answering it.
- I love, love, love Christmas! I listen to Christmas music almost year-round. Currently, "It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas" is playing on my Pandora station. I told Rhonda that I'm so ready to go Christmas shopping. I wanted to go this week, but nobody would go with me, and I can't go shopping by myself!
- I know this is over 7, but I'm reading the Bible, and it's hard, but it's something I want to accomplish. I'm also trying to convince two of my co-workers to read it, we'll see how that goes. I update them weekly on what I read, hopefully it will rub off.
3 comments:
Yaay!! For no mole and for the lovely facts! And I also dread when my phone rings. Talking on the phone is nearly a phobia for me....Dan keeps saying his mom and I need to talk about wedding plans on the phone and every time I just think, "Ahh can't we just text or email?...." The end.
You look great in all pictures:) Christmas music is not just for Christmas! Tell your mom I read her blog but just haven't found a way to post to it yet. No tech savvy here!
Amazing the things doctors can do for us, huh?!
Loved hearing how random you are...
I think you're just an amazing, beautiful young lady. Keep on being real.
Post a Comment