Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Favorite Picture!

As I said in my last post I'm busy scanning a million pictures (I actually just finished). While scanning today I found these pictures.
This is my Grandpa, Uncle Raymond, and some other guy I don't know.
 I absolutely love it. I saw a side of my Uncle Raymond through these pictures that I've never seen before, and I can't wait to get to meet that man someday.
But, my favorite picture of the day is this one:
I've never seen a picture of my grandpa at this age, and I love the personality in it.

5 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Thanks Linda for scanning all those photos. You are AMAZING!!!!

Linda and Rhonda said...

That picture of Grandpa reminds me of Dad on his "days off". :) I love it too!!
~Rhonda~

Lisa said...

That is awesome!! Those pictures are so neat. I love kind of "figuring out" the personalities of ancestors, it makes them seem so much more real. Is that your Grandpa Gu3?

Cluff Family said...

I haven't looked at blogs in a very long time. I like your random thoughts, so don't ever think you are boring. I might have to hire you Linda to help me with some of our family history. I am totally stuck on Richard's grandmother and if I could find her we would have sooooo many names to take to the temple it would be amazing. We like you guys!

Brynn P. said...

It's David! That last picture. I love seeing these. So glad you posted them!