You know sometimes this thing can be rather frustrating! Anyway, it's time for a post, but we really don't have anything too exciting to post.
Don't I have cute nieces and nephews? We're super excited to have a new nephew at the beginning of next year!
Also, our little Marcie turned 12! She now goes to mutual, and can't go to bed at 8:00 on Wednesday.
She got a real live from scratch German Chocolate cake for her birthday. It only took us almost all day to make. It was really good though! She must be the 9th child to get such treatment!
Told you, not much happening here, not picture wise anyway. I got to speak at a baptism on Saturday. It's been really neat to work with the sisters in my ward to help Christina prepare for baptism. I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost, and then give the welcome to Relief Society. I'm so excited for Christina as she continues to learn and grow in the church! I'm also sad because the sisters were transferred out of my ward, and now we have Elders. I don't know if I'll get to work with them like I did the sisters.
Okay guys, super exciting news! GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! I'm excited! I love conference. I love that I can have the whole weekend off of work and I can be with my family and listen to the leaders of the church! It's great.
One more thing, everyone should create their mormon.org profile! The publicity starts on Monday for it so get it done this weekend! That's your assignment from me! I just finished mine.
Okay that's it, told you nothing too exciting here.
2 comments:
I made my mormon.org profile! And I hope you're proud of me, I had to use three different internet browsers to make it work properly :]
I also love that picture of all the little kiddies...and how (presumably) Alan is holding Kyle up/hiding.
Fun to catch up on your life...everyday things are exciting and fun to watch! That German Chocolate Cake looked so yummy:)
Post a Comment