Welcome to our 100th post!! I'm surprised we even got here!
I think Rhonda must be on a blogging sabbatical, but we'll cut her some slack because she started school and she is even sick today. I think she's too stressed!!
Before school started she had a birthday though, and boy did she party. I think she had a party with someone almost every day the week of her birthday.
She got all Tangled up:
and then, all straightened out. (We're very happy for plastic that goes into our mouths and helps with teeth grinding/clenching, and makes it so Rhonda can move her jaw! If she couldn't she wouldn't be able to talk to you and that would be tragic!)
She even got 2 of her most favorite cakes, Pineapple Upside Down cake. One was to share with the family and the second one was just for her, all by herself (except for when she shared with us).
This past week we had a blast with our "OSP" friends. Lisa was in town so we all went to lunch together. It was so much fun to be with friends, luckily I didn't have to work. Lisa also so happened to get engaged the night before. We are SO EXCITED for her!! Great times!!
I think that pretty much covers everything up to date. Except for that I went to the longest meeting of my life on Sunday night. It was all about the media campaign for the church, get ready to hear all about it in your wards. The church is launching Mormon.org commercials and billboards in Arizona in October. You should be hearing about mormon.org and creating a profile so that you too can help share what you believe with others all over the world! It will be exciting!
You should also know that I'm listening to Christmas music as I type because it is taking too long for Christmas to come around, but we're getting closer. General Conference is in ONE MONTH!!!! I'm excited!
6 comments:
We were totally singing Christmas songs at our house today too!
Happy 100th post!
Whoa! Wicked farmers tan from me. Why didn't someone tell me? Sheesh. By the way, happy 100th post! You ladies are amazing :)
Wow!!I love reading your blogs they make me smile :) keep blogging!!
TANGLED!!!! I LOVE that movie! (As if you didn't know.) Linda, I missed you at Institute tonight, but I"m super excited to see you on Sunday. Rhonda, I missed you every day I didn't see you this week and can't wait to see you...whenever I see you. Love you both!
Happy belated birthday to Rhonda! And Christmas music is great all year round. Tell your mom thank you for her comments. I still can't figure out how to comment on her blog...must be my tech skill or lack:)
I love you guys!!! :] Marvy post!
Post a Comment