Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adventure is out there!!

Why did we all sit on a bus in the middle of the summer?
 And stand around the airport for 20 minutes?
 Because our Scottie Boy came home!!!



HOORAY!!!

5 comments:

mama bear said...

Happy times!! So good to see him again!

Linda and Rhonda said...

The boy is back.
Oh happy day.
I wish I had something better to say.

(It's a poem.)
Seriously though, OH HAPPY DAY!!! :)

Nate said...

Yeah! He is home...and now he is back in Utah again:)

Jenny said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Lisa said...

Two years totally flew by!! Unbelievable!!! But I do have a question--why did you guys ride the bus?
I apologize if this is explained in a previous post. If it is I will soon find out because I am once again catching up on blogs hahah. Love you all!!