This post is all about love! About things I love and people I love.
It should be an entertaining post. :)
These are in no specific order.
#1- I LOVE my family! I know there are a lot of great people in this world, but my siblings really are the best ever! And I wouldn't be anywhere without my perfect parents!!

#2- Speaking of parents, I LOVE my mom!! She is such a great friend to me. I LOVE that I can talk to her about anything. Oh, and by the way...Happy Mothers Day!!

#3- I absolutely LOVE my sisters! They are so beautiful and are such wonderful examples to me. I love that we can just hangout together and laugh!

#4- I LOVE crazy socks! Enough said.

#5- I LOVE people that LOVE each other!
Two of my good friends recently got engaged and I LOVE to see how happy they are!
Ben and Laurilee

Shane and Anamin

#6- Recently me and Marcie have had more time to hangout with each other. She is such a funny little thing! I LOVE sparkly eyes!!

#7- Once when I was on a date with my friend Andrew, we were officially made gangsters. Apparently I never told my blogging audience about that memorable day in history, which is sad. Nonetheless, it did happen...and it was amazing! I LOVE being gangsta!

#8- I LOVE kisses!!!


#9- These girls are way too cute and I LOVE them!

#10- I LOVE to match! I especially LOVE it when it is spontaneous and not planned.



#11- I LOVE it when people get their braces off! Straight teeth are so stunning!
Anna is just too cute to handle!

Andrew got his braces off too, but I don't have a picture. Lo siento.

#12- I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE sticky notes!!!

#13- I LOVE birthday celebrations!! Hooray!
Alan had a birthday! Par-tay!!!!

Meet my first boyfriend, Alan. Alan also happens to be my oldest brother, so don't freak out. :) He has taught me so many great and wonderful things. For instance, he taught me to LOVE the Phoenix Suns, to dance, to do an awesome handshake, and so many other things. He's shown me the importance of eternal marriage and he is such a good husband and father. I LOVE that he will take time out of his busy life to talk and spend time with me whenever I need it. I LOVE this man and I'm so thankful that I have him to look up too! Happy Birthday Alan!!

I LOVE so many other important people and things, it would be hard to name them all. If you are reading this post, consider yourself LOVED!!!
~Rhonda~
3 comments:
I LOVE that we laughed so hard yesterday that I cried, Brad couldn't breath, Linda couldn't drive and YOU almost wet your pants!
Woo I do feel loved! Haha and I DID freak out when you said your first boyfriend Alan...I didn't make the connection fast enough that you were talking about your brother (even though there was a picture right in front of my face). Hahaha. I love YOU Frhonda!!!
What a nice post. Good for you for taking time to count your blessings.
Post a Comment