Take a look at this baby...
talk about cute!
in need of a cute baby picture. So, there you go!
Ok, if you are a creep and are looking into our backyard, you might see this...
A few weeks ago I decided that it was free t-shirt week. It was a BLAST!! I wore a free t-shirt to school everyday and had such a fun time! This is on the 2nd day.
(yes, I look like death in the morning. Get over it.)
I don't know about you, but I think this picture is fabulous!
It seems that me and Linda have had a few more spare moments to spend together this week.
Do I love that? Um, duh!
Today I saw this man at school who was wearing this blood drive shirt that Scott has.
Totally made my day!
I love my Scottie!!!
and our light had just turned green. As we proceeded out into the intersection, this HUGE truck
came speeding from the other direction, totally running the red light! Stacy slammed on the breaks, and the truck sped past us, only inches away. Oh my gracious, it was so scary!
I'm glad the Lord watches over us and that he blessed us with safety. I'm thankful for my membership in the church and the knowledge I have of life after death and eternal families.
And let me just tell you, I'm so happy to be alive!

8 comments:
Let me tell you I am glad you are still alive too because you didn't even tell me goodbye before you left! Cute baby, cute sister, cute brothers, CUTE RHONDA!!
Ok, we talked for a long time today and you didn't tell me about the near-death experience?! You really need to be better about sharing your scary car accident stories with me. ;) And that baby is really cute!
Rhonda! Oh my Gosh! Scary! I am glad that you were at least able to wear the free shirt I gave you once! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you are alive too!!! What a blessing! And I love the other things on the post as well!
I'm glad you're OK! And if that one free T-shirt picture of you looks like "death," then death is much better than I thought it was. You actually look great. :)
Frhonda I'm glad you didn't die! That would have been the worst. And I absolutely love Linda's face in that picture of you two.
SCARY!!! Haha and yes, you may need to fix that for your little peach tree. But how fun! Rhonda I miss you girly! We need to play!
A little bit of lots in this post...You gotta always be watching for the "other guy" while driving...glad you came through that unscathed!
Post a Comment