As any college student knows at about this time every spring things start to get a little stressful as final projects and group presentations are due (or in my case endless lesson plans). We might start feeling a little something like this:
(don't make fun of my lack of frowning skills!)
When I start to feel overly stressed I "simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!"
ENJOY!!
Wear crazy socks (especially when you're going to have a really hard test and need something to make you smile!)
See we feel better already! Now off to bed so we can get up extra early and write that 15 page paper that's due.
6 comments:
I love your common-sense solutions to your stressful problems...I just love you guys, period!
You girls are the most AMAZING people on the planet! I love it when I know you are workin' your heads off to get some big projects done and I come out to find you dancing and laughing. Good thing you can find some fun in life while it's happening. Hang in there, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the printer keeps working.
I like that at the very end now I have to go and write a fifteen page paper. Bleh, no fun :( But everything else made me smile :P
Linda! I totally understand! Got to love all those lesson plans! It takes longer to write the lesson plans than it does to teach them sometimes...Ha! Ha! We just have to keep jumping through the hoops :) I love your surefire ways to keep a smile on your face...even when life's a little crazy! -Meagan, aka Fellow Crazy Person
I appreciate all of these pictures quite a lot!! Especially the first one and the secret mission ones! I love you all :]
Post a Comment