Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Festivities

Let me just say that Spring Break was very fun! It went by all too quickly though. It usually does. :) One of the super fun activities we did as a family was to go to the Science Center. It was rather busy, but we had fun anyway!
Oh I might need to warn you that these pictures are perfectly backwards. My bad...

Me and my totally "in" little Anna.
Seriously, she's too cute!
Eek! DANGER!
I love this picture! Look...white Guthrie legs!
We seriously went places! This is us on the airplane.
Brad seems to be enjoying his trip. :)
We took some great pictures at this little park.
We think we look fabulous...but that's just our opinion.



Big bowl with big bee's in it

We're using this picture as the cover to our new cd.
Don't we look like an awesome band?

This picture cracks me up!!
Trying to find Prince Charming...ha ha!
At work, we had some exchange students from Brazil come and work with us. It was so much fun to make new friends!
Camila and Lila
Jack loved Adriano and Lila
My friend Anamin recently got engaged! I love you my little Anamin!
The whole gang
Thanks Erik for letting us use your beautiful backyard for the party!
We had a few dance parties during Spring Break. These usually involved me, Brad, and Linda jamming out to musica in our wonderful looking aprons. Party, party!!
And thus we see that the Guthrie Spring Break was one full of adventure, happiness, and fun family traditions.
The end.
~Rhonda~

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the CD cover picture! (Especially that all the girls are jumping and Brad's just standing there. Haha.)

Guthrie's said...

Can we do it again? I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!

Lisa said...

Wow I think you guys look fabulous, too!
And sign me up for that album whenever it's release! Oh man I'm sure it'll be great. Love and miss you all!!

Ashlee G. said...

you girls are just beautiful!

Cluff Family said...

It looks like you all had a blast. I love the picture where you are all jumping. That would make a great cd cover. Now all you have to do is come up with a name for your band.