Monday, June 27, 2011

A Problem

What is missing in this picture?

What about this one?

We have a serious problem.
Our mommy left us.

Why does this song keep running through my head? 
 She left for girls camp this morning...and we miss her already!

This week I get to play the mother, grandma, kind neighbor, daughter, housekeeper, chauffeur, and cook along with my normal roles.

Marcie and I are buddies this week. Yesterday we made a list of all the fun things we are gonna do while mom and Anna are gone. We're gonna par-tay...and try not to starve without the mom.
~Rhonda~

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I know what you mean-I don't like it when my mom leaves, either. Good luck! Feed those children! :)

Guthrie's said...

YOU DID IT! The house looked spectacular when I got home and everything is still alive (even your dad!) Good Job Rhonda, holding down the fort while I was away!
Camp was really fun and I had a total blast with all your friends!(ha, ha!)
Mom