Because we like one of our cousins posts so much, and because certain people keep telling us it's time to update our blog here you go: Our Numbers of the summer!
1 (or 2 if you count Scott)- Trips to Utah. We had a blast as discussed in a previous post!
1- Weddings we've been to. Isn't Ashlee so beautiful!?!?! We actually had two cousins that got married too, but we didn't go to their weddings.
2- Missionaries. It's so great to have Brad home. We love him so much! We miss our dear little Scottie who is learning Spanish all by himself through the new Pilot Program at the MTC.
2- Cavities. They were both Rhonda's, but she claims they are not her fault because she grinds her teeth or something like that. I don't remember her exact excuse, you'll have to ask her.
3- Times we cleaned our room. I don't know how many times we tried to clean our room and it didn't happen.

4- Times we've seen the movie "UP". Rhonda saw it three times and I saw it once. It was a good movie, I liked it a lot.
5- Pairs of shoes. Rhonda likes shoes, and I needed shoes. Can you guess which shoes are whose (I think that's the way you spell that word)?
9- Pairs of Pants/Shorts purchased. Biggest surprise of all Rhonda only bought 4 pair, and I bought 5. I think that's probably a first!

9+1 clicker- Books bought at ASU. That's just the first instalment, I still have 2 more classes to buy books for. GRRR!
18- Trips to ASU. The breakdown: 1-Rhonda Orientation, 15- Linda to summer school (I missed one day for Ashlee's wedding), 1-Trip to get Brad's scholarship figured out (it did no good), 1-Trip to buy books and get our parking permits for Institute. HOORAY for Institute parking!!!!!!
113- Books read. Actually that's the grand total of books read, our personal break down, Linda- 23 (that includes 2 textbooks for summer school), Rhonda-6. We still have one week of summer though so that number is bound to change!
Last but not least 7160.50 combined total of money ?happily? given to ASU to further our education.
I think that pretty much covers our summer! We had lots of fun and created some fun memories!
3 comments:
I greatly enjoyed this post! I have missed reading your blog.
A few comments:
I love the cleaning room thing haha that's totally how I was too...trying to clean the room and not being successful.
I LOVED UP!!!!! So good.
And last--I am confused. 113 books read but 23+6 isn't 113...? Fun post though!
Yay! You guys updated! Good thing, too, because I was about to scold you like you did me, Rhonda...OK, not really. :) Hey, I have to buy a clicker too! Any idea what that's used for? I loved "Up," and nice math on the books! Good luck at ASU! :D
Hey Guthries! Here`s your brazilian monkey friend speaking, Andrews. Great to see that your summer was amazing. I wish the best of luck in the world to Rhonda, who is getting intiated to superior education (I mean college and stuff) and Im happy to see that Linda continues at ASU, almost reaching the finish line, to be a wonderful teacher (something that Im 100% certain of). Well, I wont say that im 100% sorry that your summer is over because if it didnt end, then we wouldnt have ours down here!
Miss you guys a lot!
Take care and my best regards!
Post a Comment