This is my father. It is because of him that this post is possible. Me and Linda were sitting in our room, just chillin', and my father comes marching in. He shows us this huge wad of hair that he had pulled out of the bathroom sink. He told us that we needed to be more careful and keep our hair out of the drain! So what do we do? We decided since we are wonderfully obedient children, we would cut our hair!! Aren't we good problem solvers?
Ok, so my father really doesn't have nasty looking hair like this. When we came home, we brought our chopped off hair to donate. My mom thought it would be really funny to put it on top of my dads head. So this is my hair on my dads head! I found it extremely funny! And yes, we did get permission to post these pictures! Enjoy!


Linda, as you all know, has really thick hair. She cut her hair to donate to locks of love. The 4 ponytails on the left are ALL Linda's. Inspiring right? And then there is mine. Just one measley little ponytail. Oh well. It's only to sell the the merchants. The lady that cut our hair said that someone will get a really nice wig from Linda's hair. And then as an afterthought she said to me, "And someone can have some really nice bangs out of your hair." I thought it was funny.
Linda, as you all know, has really thick hair. She cut her hair to donate to locks of love. The 4 ponytails on the left are ALL Linda's. Inspiring right? And then there is mine. Just one measley little ponytail. Oh well. It's only to sell the the merchants. The lady that cut our hair said that someone will get a really nice wig from Linda's hair. And then as an afterthought she said to me, "And someone can have some really nice bangs out of your hair." I thought it was funny.
11 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Both of you look soooo gorgeous with your haircuts!! I can't believe it! so cute I can't wait to see it in person!!
I am so tempted to cut my hair...you two, Celesta, and like 3 of my other friends who all had super long hair have recently cut it short...ahh the pressure!!
But seriously I love the new haircuts! And thanks for the tip at work the other night! Sorry if I seemed rude because I didn't talk a lot I was customering. haha
The hair cuts are so stinkin cute! You two are so brave!...I've been thinkin about chopping my hair off to donate for a while...and I can't do it just yet...haha I'm likin the long hair too much! Love you girls-way to go!
When you said on Facebook that you posted haircut pictures on your blog, I sort of freaked out...since I like long hair and thought it might be a huge crazy haircut or something. Thankfully, your haircuts turned out great! I am officially relieved...moderately long hair rocks! :D
wow is all i can say when i see how LOOONNNGGG both your girls hair was!!! But I LOVE the new haircuts!!!! So cute BOTH OF YOU!!
WOW! Super cute! Congrats on sticking to your guns Linda, that was a big cut!
AWWWW YOU Girls...Let me just tell you oh so cute!! Woah Rhonda that is more than a trim, I love it. Linda AHHHH cute. You know how you were scared because you didn't know how it would accent your face. I think it accents it very beautifully!
Holy hair! I mean, I see you all the time, and I didn't realize your hair was so LONG!
I really like the new cuts. New cuts for a new (school) year. So exciting!
Please tell us:
*What is was like washing your hair for the first time.
* What is was like doing your hair for the first time
*How much cooler life is without all that hair.
etc.
The cuts look great on both of you! Congrats for being so brave and so cute. Oh, and what a good sport your dad is!
Oh my gosh Linda your hair is shorter than mine! Of course mine REALLY needs a haircut! But Linda and Rhonda you guys look soooo cute! And well your dad...should probably stop wearing your hair...
Oh my goodness!!! SO SO SO cute! I think you girls are awesome to chop your hair off! And you turned out with super-cute new looks! I love it!!!
Such cute "Do's"!!!!!!!! I just want to touch it. You should do a photo shoot with all the things short hair can do.
Post a Comment