Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holiday Season

We've been busy this past holiday season. Here's the Linda's Highlights version.

 I had a birthday. It was one crazy day! Birthday's on a Sunday, around Christmas time, when you're a Relief Society President can be that way! It was a good day though, all my family came over since it was also the night of our family Christmas Devotional.
 The car Rhonda and I drive reached a milestone. We had to drive very strategically to get this just perfect. Ask Marcie, she was with me when it finally happened!
 Germs Kleenex boxes: I LOVE them!
 For Christmas I received the complete Willow Tree Nativity set. This is something I've wanted since I first saw it. I absolutely love it!
 And, for the best part of the holiday, I was finally able to go to the temple! It was amazing! I loved it! I am so grateful for my family and friends who were there to support me (and for my family members who couldn't make it, I'm grateful for you too, and for the examples you set for me). As I was sitting in the temple I thought of how grateful I am that I took the opportunity to be in the temple doing baptisms as much as I could. It helped me to learn and feel of the spirit of the temple, and it prepared me for this wonderful day!

Welp, that's it! Maybe Rhonda will voice her opinion on here in the near future. Until then, keep a song in your heart!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wait wait--you already went through the temple and I missed it? How did that happen? (Probably because I wasn't paying attention....) That's exciting! And yes, your (our?) nativity is beautiful. :)

mama bear said...

Sounds like you've had a good and productive holiday season. I'm so happy that you went through the temple!
You're a beautiful and amazing young lady!